Kahn Artist: Truth or Consequence

Oops. You loose. I chose truth. Try again next year...

Wrong day to have friends try to persuade me to have pity on "poor Karen" I spent the day sitting in the rain, crying as I went through 38 years of photographs to make a fitting tribute to your "pathetic family" from your "miserable kids"

Next?

Kahn Artist

Photo

Elyssa: "Did you call Lauren ? Did you at least send her a birthday card"
Karen CON: "After what Lauren did to me, I have no intention of ever contacting her again."

Lauren: "What did I do to her?"

Elyssa: "EXACTLY! That is what I wanted to know"

Lauren: "All I did was to "point out" her lies. All she told me - over and over and over - for the year+ I was literally an invalid from illnesses was how she couldn't afford to help me more than a couple hundred bucks. Clearly that was not true; her recent purchases attest to the fact that she COULD afford it. I didn't ask for anything.........why blatantly lie to me over and over again? I didn't expect a handout --- but is it too much to just expect not to be flat-out lied to?"

Elyssa: "I could not have said it better myself."

Lauren: "YOU probably could have!"

Image

Just me,

e 📧
@ELyssaD™

http://elyssadurant.com
http://powersthatbeat.com

^ed

Comments