ANOTHER "Fake" ID  Wackenhut Election Fraud  Hackgate TN #oops

SO 1 Login = 1 Felony That's a shit load of felonies now that I discovered he has been logging in to my gmail account, and replacing the documents with altered information. That's pretty fucking major. And stupid too. So easy to trace and was so obvious once I took a look at the "HOSTED" images. Not even sure what you call that, but now anyone can make a fake ID from what he lifted out of my private folders and drop box. Oh well, with so many fakes running around, I am more than happy to spend some time with people who knew me before I was jaded, traded, and shaded. Hasta la bye bye Gnashville! There is a sweet irony in knowing that my official records are going to expose the issues Tennessee has had for YEARS with lax security. Can anyone say Wackenhut? See y'all later. #oops

Photo

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America

Comments