Famous iOS Hacker pod2g Releases podDJ–An Impressive DJ App For iPadiphonehacks.com | Jan 11th 2013
Famous hacker and security expert Cyril aka pod2g has just released a new iPad app called podDJ in the App Store.
Few weeks back we reported that he couldn’t work on the iOS 6 jailbreak as he was working on the app.
podDJ transforms your iPad into a full-fledged DJ system, allowing you to mix your music library on a realistic virtual turntable. Cyril claims that podDJ is the only application of the App Store with which you can truly scratch on your iPad thanks to a brilliant touch to sound reactivity.
podDJ comes with the following features:
- iTunes library access without any conversion (MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF…)
- Monitor (pre-cueing) output
- Multi-Route audio: individual output management (you can choose where the monitor and each turntable output goes)
- Compatibility with stereo splitting cables
- 5 milliseconds of sound latency
- 60Hz refresh rate
- Zero latency cue points
- Zero latency key lock (time shifting) using DIRAC 3 technology
- Automatic BPM detection
- Manual (tap) BPM computation
- No limit to the number of touches (multiple controls at the same time are accessible)
- High fidelity equalizer with separate bass, medium and treble settings, kill buttons, and 2 possibles curves
- Highly customizable turntable emulation
- AirPlay compatible
- Numark iDJ Live compatible
Check out the demo of the app in action below:
It looks pretty cool and Lewis Painter who got early access to app says it is the best DJ app he has used. PodDJ is available for an introductory price of $5.99. The price will increase to $7.99 from January 14th and then $9.99 from February 1st, so don’t waste any time and download the app using this direct iTunes link from the guy who brought us jailbreaks for iOS 5.x.x.
Note: The app seems to be available only in the New Zealand App Store and yet to hit the US or the UK App Store. Let us know if it is available in your country.
podDJ is now available in the US App Store. You can download it using this iTunes link.
Original Page: http://pocket.co/sGcru
Shared from Pocket