Battling #Aspergers and #ADHD at workby spectrumscribe, postcardsfromtheedgeofthespectrum.wordpress.com
November 30th -0001
I changed jobs a few months back and what I knew would be a significant challenge has been more of a battle and for much of the time!
I’ve been forced into confronting my severe ADHD and Aspergers on a daily basis and my journey thus far has been painful.
- The pressure and anxiety have, at times, has been crippling
- But I’m still on track
- In uncharted waters!
The prize for overcoming these battles is the dream that I have cherished since my youth.
But in order to cross the finish line I will need to reach far beyond the limits of my neurological impairments.
- This is going to draw on skills that in some cases I will be accessing for the first time
- As well as all of the mindfulness I can muster
To achieve this leaves me but one course of action.
I’m gonna to have to really suck it up
- finally confronting my neurological demons……
- and transcending my Aspergers and ADHD!
See you on the other side.
Shared from Pocket