Properties for you

 אל


Begin forwarded message:

From: ELyssa 
Date: June 12, 2012 1:43:39 PM EDT
To: Karen Kahn
Subject: Re: Properties for you

Thanks mommy!


From: Karen Kahn <karenkahn@ymail.com>
Sent: Tue Jun 12 11:37:30 CDT 2012
Subject: Re: Properties for you

I'll do my best to make it happen. 

Karen - Sent from my iPhone


On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:12 PM, PowersThatBeat <powersthatbeat@gmail.com> wrote:

I LOVE IT! Nice porch, nice big closets! Me likey, me likey! 

 אל


On Jun 11, 2012, at 8:43 PM, Karen Kahn <karenkahn@ymail.com> wrote:

Hi Honey,
I'm looking into the first property for you. They allow pets and it's walking distance to a nice shopping center with a beautiful Publix supermarket and an Outback restaurant.  If it's not this exact unit, I'm hoping to find one just like it in the "Trails End" Development (which is what it's called).  This one has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (Spotty could have her own bathroom!), a screened in terrace, dishwasher and washer and dryer right in the unit on the terrace.  Take a look at the pictures--it's the first one on Military Trail.

Let me know what you think.  I'll keep you posted if I can get this one or another one like it.

Love, Mom

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: David W. Marshall <david@davidmarshallrealtor.com>
To: karenkahn@ymail.com
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:54 PM
Subject: Properties for you

Dear Karen,

I've found a property that I'm sure will interest you. Click the link below to view. Please call me to arrange a time to view it. If there are any other properties that you'd like to know more about, please send me the addresses or listing numbers and I'll be happy to research them and provide you with additional information.

RMLS RES Customer Report


DAVID MARSHALL


=

Comments