By Julianne McKinneyxs4all.nl | Jan 17th 2012
1. The technology exists for the types of harassment and experimentation reported to us.
2. About a dozen U.S. citizens have informed us of continuing experiences with effects which directed-energy weapons are designed to produce.
3. U.S. Government-sponsored research into the bioeffects of exposure to microwave radiation is extensive and continuing.
4. The U.S. Government has a past record of having engaged in mind-control experimentation; and various agencies of the Government have a record of circumventing legal restrictions upon their activities.
5. Neither Congress nor the courts appear willing to look closely into “black” intelligence and weapons procurement programs.
6. A number of U.S. Government agencies might have interest in testing directed-energy technologies on U.S. citizens under non-clinical/non-controlled circumstances—DoD, to test ranges and degrees of “non-lethality”; DoE, to explore “safety” limits; CIA, to test “mind-control” capabilities, and NSA, for technological refinement.
Shared from Pocket