Take No Prisoners, Hold No Hostages by Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. © 2012

Take no prisoners, hold no hostages...

by Elyssa Durant, powersthatbeat.blogspot.com
February 14th 2011

My dad used to sing this to me when I was a little girl...

See Video:

I lived a simple, silent, and honest life, yet still managed to pass as "normal" until I wast cast aside, shunned, humiliated and brutalized by friends, neighbors and police who knew nothing of the secret society simply referred to as "The Company" Apparently, I have something they want-- dead or alive they don't just want my secrets or my silence, they want my genetic code.

But in a perfect world-- i would find out that the reason my father has gone to extreme measures to distance himself from my life and my reality to keep me safe from the heavy hand of his corrupt colleagues in the world of the elite CIA and Illuminati. I'm in deep. Much deeper than I could possibly have seen until it became so obvious that I can't believe I even tried to write off recent events and "coincidences" as bad choices or random acts of violence and systemic corruption. I am ready to take my place in the world. I am ready to become the "man" I need to be so that I can protect my loved ones from being targeted as well. I have always been a vocal advocate for the weak and underprivileged, but I have never been more determined to watch the elite fall from grace as they have watched one of "their own" brought to their knees.

See Video:

I speak not only for myself, I speak for a few other people who have had their lives completely and totally destroyed and torn apart by the wolves that simply don't see the full picture.

See Video:

RB: this one's for you... you have nothing to fear, but I'm pretty sure you already know that. It is the rest of these sorry fuckers that needs to worry, because paybacks are a bitch.
My father once told a colleague that I may be the only person who is as smart or smarter than he is, and if that is true, I would do the same to my own children if I had them.

Thank you, daddy-- for making me stronger than I ever believed I could be...

Original Page: http://powersthatbeat.blogspot.com/2011/02/hush-little-baby-dont-you-cry.html

Shared from Read It Later

 אל

Comments