CONFESSION by ELyssa Durant, Ed.M. || AutismAid

CONFESSION

by Elyssa Durant, powersthatbeat.blogspot.com
February 7th 2011

I'm going to say this with a bit of caution and a bit of pride-- I had an "interesting week" to say the least-- i have had a crash course in #ILLUMINATI #NWO #ZIONISM #BlackOps #PsyOps and #Mossad-- they are gone now [sorta] but while this was happening a DEAD BODY was found next door. Let me assure you, I am neither dead nor missing-- and unless you hear it from ME - don't let town criers throw #FalseFlags. Furthermore, these people mean business. I have never been more sure of that than I am right now. And they are all over Twitter AND FaceBook. I asked Michael to remove someone from this group beuause he was creating a distraction and false flags on twitter, Michael complied, and for that I am grateful.

See Video:

My bloodline-- Illuminati or not-- is almost irrelevant here-- but what I can tell you-- WHAT YOU MUST KNOW-- is that I have aspergers syndrome. My body language may seem a little off-- my voice may be a little too loud-- BUT during the Nazi Mind Control experiments what they learned is that even when "doctors" induced trauma they COULD NOT MIND CONTROL [eg #Monarch programmming / #MKULTRA] people with #autism or #aspergers. These people will be back-- of that I am certain-- and I do hope you will bring your concerns to me directly rather than believe everything you read. My writing is consistent-- my message is clear.
Can I get 10-4 / OVER from anybody?

I AM NOT MIND CONTROLLED -- and I will not steer you wrong -- unless you deserve it ;-)

Just me,

@ELyssaD

xoxo,

See Video:

Original Page: http://powersthatbeat.blogspot.com/2011/02/confession.html

Shared from Read It Later

 אל

Comments