Victims of CyberBull: Defending Victims of Online Harassment

P432
P434
P436

Sounds more like CyberBullshit and bullshit walks.

So apparently the roles switch quickly around here. I worry about my friends who I can see are being followed but it is kinda scary to think someone might be that obsessed to stalk me near and far.

Kinda sad actually because I'm pretty sure this is a battle I can't lose.

Jude's acquaintances are coming at me from all directions and I find it interesting that they would call me names without EVER corresponding with me previously or know anything about me.

Anyhoo, battery almost dead and I have to walk home now. Hope this post goes through because in my world, my tweetstream is all o have to protect me.

Yes, I have problems. But how dare someone come into my world and tear it apart piece by peace. I didn't ask her to help. I did not ask her to spend ridiculous money to set me up as her next target.

Because I already see that she has plenty of others. And for the sake of preserving Internet freedom, online safety and in the interest of "people like me" I will take the risk because it is time to lay down the law.

Because I see everyone rushing to help #assange yet where is the outrage and support for #manning?

Who is the real victim? Who is the real hero? Who is going to speak for mE?

Ref: "then they came for the Jews and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak up!"

If not me, who? If not now, when?

edd, edm

Comments