I don't really want to be the Queen

Can_you_here_me_now

 

 

 

"Meet Virginia" by Train

She doesn't own a dress 
Her hair is always a mess, 
You catch her stealin' she won't confess 
She's Beautiful.

Smokes a pack a day, but wait, 
That's me, but anyway 
She doesn't care a thing 
About that hair, 
She thinks I'm beautiful 
Meet Virginia

She never comprimises, 
Loves babies and surprises, 
wears high heels when 
she exercises 
Ain't it beautuiful 
Meet Virginia

Well she wants to be the Queen 
Then she thinks about her scene 
Pulls her hair back as she screams 
"I don't really wanna be the Queen"

Daddy wrestles alligators 
Mama works on carborators 
Her brother is a fine mediator 
For the president 
And here she is again on the phone 
just like me hates to be alone 
we just like to sit at home 
and rip on the President 
Meet Virginia, Mmmm...

Well she wants to live her life 
Then she thinks about her life 
Pulls her hair back, as she screams 
"I don't really wanna live this life"

She only drinks coffee at midnight 
When the moment is not right 
Her timing is quite, unusual 
You see her confidence is tragic, but her 
Intuition magic And the shape of her body? 
Unusual

Meet Virgina I can't wait to 
Meet Virginia, yeah e yeah hey hey hey

Well she wants to be the queen and 
then she thinks about her scene 
Well she wants to live her life 
then she thinks about her life 
Pulls her hair back as she screams 
"I don't really wanna be the queen" 
I, I don't really wanna be the queen 
I, I don't really wanna be the queen 
I, I don't really wanna live this

 

 

 

Comments