One Last Appeal: Occupy Nashville [I don't think anyone heard my LAST appeal]

Uploaded by elyssadurant on Nov 29, 2011

Setting up livestream video so next time the world can see how the Police responded after multiple neighbors called 911 in Metro Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee.

Property Management has not even returned a single phone call and I left countless messages to follow up and report FOUR victims of separate felony assault incidents that occurred last week in Metro Nashville, TN.

Attacked twice in my apartment complex?

Police made one arrest for felony assault and released them a few hours later.

TWO of these assaults were direct threats on my life, and that resident has yet to be taken into custody.

Police told me not to leave my apartment until MDHA removes the tenant.

That does NOT relieve them of their responsibility to investigate or arrest the man who is admitted he was trying to kill me.

He missed my head by less than one foot perhaps only because the safety glass (which he shattered) slowed the trajectory.

OCCUPY!

אל
Category:

News & Politics
Tags:

* OccupyNashville
* MNPD
* Police
* Corruption
* Surveillance
* Nashville
* Tennessee
* Crime
* OWS
* Illuminati
* Documentary

License:

Standard YouTube License

Comments