DailyDDoSe™ Sept 13, 2011 Cliff Notes

Having hard time right now. Was totally betrayed by someone I trusted who has teamed up with "Jude" the monarch who fucked all my shit up last  November. 

Here's the catch, he's the one who co figured my iPhone AND the brand new netbook I just got. I thought iPhone was incredible gift and blamed Jude for fucking up my iphone gift and hacking my itunes acct (which she did on my ipad) but as of 3:30 am he blocked me,  bj (who you can trust with your life) and started following @rockingjude who is connected to all those oz fucktards too 

I had noticed he was following a lot NWO monarchs and controllers and asked him about it but he blew it off. 

Waking up slowly right now, eating and  typing w one eye open. 

Mini DailyDDoSe™ for now. 

Merlin & diz ? They both blocked me but just shows you how quickly things change. 

Just me,

e

@ELyssaD™ 

Sept 13, 2011

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. 

United States of America 

Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elyssa Durant 
Date: August 17, 2011 11:46:15 EDT
Subject:
 
http://twitvid.com/TSEFB 99 Days FTW @d_is ;-) @merlintm @badjerry

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.

United States of America

Comments