Conversation

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. 

United States of America 

Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: ED 
Date: June 22, 2011 
Subject:
Conversation

LilithVonSchtupp (@x25princess)
6/22/11 7:41 PM
@ElyssaD But thank you for your kindness today. Im sorry for the ka-fuffle, I hope you get it taken care of.
Elyssa Durant (@ElyssaD)
6/22/11 7:31 PM
@x25princess I can't get in. Maybe a redirect, I don't know. I get 404 on wordpress.
LilithVonSchtupp (@x25princess)
6/22/11 7:26 PM
@ElyssaD I just went to your link and its still there. I'm not interested in playing anymore. Keep it up, whatever. You 2 have issue, not me
Elyssa Durant (@ElyssaD)
6/22/11 7:14 PM
@x25princess @jadedsecurity I don't think it is a coincidence either. But I did try to remove the post you requested. http://t.co/rvovnsZ
LilithVonSchtupp (@x25princess)
6/22/11 3:43 PM
@ElyssaD @jadedsecurity LOL, as fun as that sounds (to be fucking a system today & not working) I imagine thats coincidence :)
Elyssa Durant (@ElyssaD)
6/22/11 3:38 PM
@jadedsecurity @x25princess you do realize my sites are #pwned yes? And what is wrong with my website? Did I miss something?
Jaded Security (@jadedsecurity)
6/22/11 2:55 PM
@x25princess @ElyssaD Just because @x25princess asked.. Needless to say they will be back up the next time i find an @ElyssaD site
LilithVonSchtupp (@x25princess)
6/22/11 2:51 PM
@ElyssaD Thats the joint podcast@ElyssaD , started by @jadedsecurity . And I just got confirmation the shirts will be removed on that end.
Elyssa Durant (@ElyssaD)
6/22/11 2:34 PM
@x25princess so #jadedexposure is your podcast? If so, please don't sell T-shirts using phrase "Do it for @ElyssaD" thank you.
LilithVonSchtupp (@x25princess)
6/22/11 2:20 PM
@ElyssaD Again, Im not @jadedsecurity but I will tell him.Ur likeness has not& never will be used 2 promote "my" podcast. Im Lilith, btw.
Elyssa Durant (@ElyssaD)
6/22/11 2:12 PM
@x25princess it's helluva story- but he is "bored" so please refrain from using my "identity" or "likeness" for #jadedexposure promos.Thanks
LilithVonSchtupp (@x25princess)
6/22/11 2:04 PM
@ElyssaD @vaxen_var Im not a twin. I just do a podcast w/ Jaded security hence the retweet. I thought it was our promo
Elyssa Durant (@ElyssaD)
6/22/11 1:59 PM "bored" that's one I've never heard before. Back to square one. At least we know I have "twin" which kinda makes sense given WHO

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. 

United States of America 

Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone

Comments