DailyDDoSe™ BaNaNaLAND v NWO in Oz by @ELyssaD™

Waking up for the 2nd time today! The first time I started to doze off with a cigarette in my hand And burned my hair. Oy! I have one eye open. But I want to check the web and see if my new blog went up. I also have to call register.com And deal with the hacking host issue. I spoke with my internet provider and they advised changing my SIM once I get new pc. And when I get to a secure why-spy free zone (outside Tennessee) I will try to change my postly settings and put some distance btwn me And the hackers. Just sort of thinking (strategizing outloud ~ it helps me to write it down)

I also changed the font size on my screen because I was making lots
Of typos and having problems processing the info while under stress. A friend from the military has given me a lot of info that may be of Interest to you regarding some of the silent weapons of war used by the military and by the NWO. As aspies we should be aware since we are targets (due to their inability to mind control US using traditional means) Their weapons are very sophisticated, and include military (DARPA) PsyOps and a whole new class of Weapons of Mass Deception that aim to alter our individual perceived reality using military grade SWfQw (silent weapons for quiet wars) effecting our aural and visual fields. As an aspie synne (Aspergers and Synaesthesia ) I have to be especially careful given because I am extremely sensITive to external stimuli and changes in my environment effect me differently.

I am that much more sensitive to anything that is out of place that enters my Extra Sensitive Sensory Perception :)) #ESSP I do know exactly what you mean. And clearly you recognize the very same patterns which makes me feel less alone on this planet and inspires me to keep fighting this difficult battle against the NWO. That's all for now!

I think that's the DailyDDoSe™ Thanks for inspiration!

Xoxo

Just me, e

@ELyssaD™ August 24, 2011 11:44am EST

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. United States of America Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone


> 01:52PM EST AusTRAILia
> > I know it's not falling on deaf ears. Thank you X :-)
> > Atm I'm the same as you... physically sick, pains & cramps in my hands and emotionally very very sad. You probably know that we have to watch our stress levels. When I have a very high overload I shut down & don't speak, it's not like I can't talk, everything is clear in my mind but I can't process it to say out-loud so I don't talk not even to myself LOL! ....it's hard to explain but it's very mentally painful. I don't know if you're the same as me in this regard.
> > So I understand that you're so tired and feeling pain get plenty rest please try to get as much as you can :-) It's so great to have someone to talk to about these fucking creepy people because you're right no-one understands! There's no point even talking about it to anyone!!!
> > Anyways I'm home now going to take it easy watching
> > THANK YOU from BaNaNaLAND ~~~~
> XoXo
> >

Comments