HACKS & ATTACKS: Lulz! Paste & Scrape? HIPAA SSA and email my father sent from Munich, Germany

SUPPORT THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED. #JADED SECURITY WILL DONATE $1.00 for each shirt @ElyssaD Shirt Sold

 

I’m not really sure what her infatuation is with my piece on Joseph K Black or care enough to look at if there is any affiliation. She either has some serious problems or BlackBerg Security Sucks at background checks too.

The websites (not that I dug deep, cause I don’t care enough to)

www.thepowersthatbeat.blogspot.com/

http://posterous.com/people/5ewYgzxPVmnL

http://sanityforsuperheroes.blogspot.com/

http://information4sale.blogspot.com

From this photo ID posted on her Picasa, you would probably assume she might have some emotional problems. Why else would she post a photo id of herself with her social security number clearly on the front (Notice my Blur Skillz). As a Security Professional, I just can’t bring myself to post it on my site.

Elyssa before you go blabbing I hacked your blah blah blah. The original and much much more can be found on your own Picasa site

It also seems that you might have some emotional issues, as a quick check to validate the number listed on your ID pulled up what appears to be something officially describing your situation. Please Go away now! Thanks

#
nobody said: 2011.06.20 07:32

Wow. What a dumb tuna. That is a lot of crazy shit to have in your public picasa albums…
#
Reply
GreenSquirrel said: 2011.06.20 07:45

Its amazing what they let mental health patients get up to these days…..
#
Reply
GreenSquirrel said: 2011.06.20 09:13

By the way, regarding “background checks” – I found this little sig block on the internet:

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. αδψ
Intelligence Analyst

Words fail me.

*
Reply
BOFH said: 2011.06.20 12:55

Why do you think I felt the need the post this piece?? She has been harassing me for a couple of days. Annoying!
o
Reply
GreenSquirrel said: 2011.06.20 13:19

What I cant understand is how transparent it is. I mean, its one thing trying to sockpuppet / astro-turf whatever, but at least have the decency to do it sensibly.

This just smacks of epic fail and if I didnt already think the organisation was nothing but a huge scam / cluess enterprise / both, then I would now.

I really, really, really hope they are not making any money. It makes me want to cry when I think about the hard work and skill I put into meeting client requirements….
*
Reply
BOFH said: 2011.06.20 13:42

Ack :) KimberlyG is next assuming they are not the same people.
o
Reply
GreenSquirrel said: 2011.06.20 14:05

To be honest, my initial suspicion is that they are the same person….

Obvious mental health issues, obvious support of a charlatan (as described by Attrition…) etc…

I’d be tempted to bet a shiny new 5p coin on them being the same person.

#
Reply
illwill said: 2011.06.20 16:55

i think this sums it up best
[edited by edd, edm for content]
#
Reply
GreenSquirrel said: 2011.06.21 20:21

BTW – sort of off topic, sorry – but have you seen her boss’ twitter feed (which has now become private). The profile states:

“Being prepped to fulfill the role of National Cybersecurity Advisor. ”

Please reassure me about this…..

*
Reply
BOFH said: 2011.06.21 20:39

I have no access to Mr Blacks Twitter. Oh well ;)

Comments