From Russia with Love from @ELyssaD™

Meet Mike Forte. Neuro Linguistic Programming. Used for persuasion and viewed as a threat to the science of psychology and psychiatry. I was given the heids up from someone who noticed he was paying a little to much attention to my tweetstream and indeed he was. S/he forwarded me his linked in profile which I later verified his identity when i received a friend request that I had ignored for several weeks. Mike Forte, UK. Project Monarch.

Programmer. Trafficking. Baiting and luring through double talk and alternating Identities that aim to confuse and misdirect the object (subject / potential victim) of his "attention" Known in Russia for baiting women and children into Sex Trafficking and Espionage. Beta spies! I noticed he tweets about a lot of missing children in Orlando and Denver yet his location is UK. He is known within the intelligence community to be a predator of single women and I am extremely grateful to an anonymous but trusted source who gave me the heids up from Russia with love. Thank you!

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Denver to Disney World? Meet Mike Forte. Neural Linguistic Programming Mind Control slaves for the New World Order. Now kindly drop dead. Next?

Photo

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. United States of America Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone

Comments