High Anti Terror Alert #Pakistan #FaisalAsif

Urgent. I noticed interesting activity on my blog, facebook and twitter. I did some checking and for I need somebody to alert the International Authorities that they Pakistan appears to be planning a cyberwar attack in name of "Allah"

This guy was paying a little too much attention to me so I checked his blog from followers on Whistleblower. FAISAL MOHAMMAD ASIF @Faisal_asif is right next to David @JIDF on blogger and I have spies posting my link to a third party on FaceBook. They seem to really hate Americans #FaisalAsif Please send someone to check his acrivity on twitter and facebook. Niels has all the computer people and they won't speak to me since I took a stand against firetown & AnonOps. They are freaks. Go. Save the world. #purr4peace

Photo

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America

Comments