Electromagnetic Energy Weapons, and There Use on a Civilianby John Joseph Kehoe, terrorinmyeye.wordpress.com
June 16th 2010
While using a vast array of psychological programs, and US Electromagnetic Technologies (known also in the Pentagon as psychotronics, subcategory to non-lethal weapons systems) the military in the US, and people receiving CIA money are able to control and give orders to average citizens, criminals, police or law enforcement, and any business or entity that has even a minimal association with to subject a victim to neurologically based electromagnetic technologies, and information warfare technologies. The manifestations of this include a total erasure of an individuals sovereignty, as operators induce physical sensations at will and own discretion, no information contained in the individual’s mind is secure, body and brain states are continually monitored, making it a medical violation, and staged and planned behaviors are set up at destination. The cover used for this is gang stalking, with phony victims, and websites on the internet that are more than numerous. The technology and research is related to defense intelligence research about stress on individuals (soldiers), and are more than hinted at in US Air Force New World Vistas publication from 1996. (http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/vistas/vistas.htm). It has its roots in early research and human experiments done with military and CIA money dating as early as the 1950. There is the possibility that other operations exist, that affect subjects with such technologies, but without the pervasive criminal measures, sabotage of work, and financial ruin. (some of the text below is compiled from other blogs by the same author.)
My thanks to Dr. Nick Begich, Carole Smith, the authors of the Sonoma University Report, among others referred, all who offer publications that have assisted in understanding this. We live in a country that boasts of freedom, but there has long been, since the end of WWII, a hidden and unbridled powerful entity, that the Sonoma University Report reveals, and includes the US media, the Pentagon, the Department of Defense, and branches of the military.
- INTRODUCTION personal account
- EARLY RESEARCH CIA
- PUBLIC AWARENESS / LEGISLATION
In his publication entitled Postnational Constellation, Jurgen Habermas states that “ The association of free and equal legal persons is completed with a democratic mode for the legitimating of political authority….the change from princely to popular sovereignty also transforms the rights of “subject” into the rights of human beings and citizens…”(1. Habermas pg. 65). There is a drastic erasure of the political and social developments since the Enlightenment, when considering the consequences both for the subject of so called “human experimentation”, as well as that of rule of law and justice. There is a long history of the military and intelligence using citizens without knowledge and consent, as objects of experimentation, test vessels for drugs, medicine, and what this blog attempts to convey, for technologies development based on neuroscience and space (3.), by the US military and intelligence (10.)
In 1999, the European Parliament completed a report stating that “There is no effective legislation governing non-lethal weapons” (4. pg. 16, A4-0005/99 14 January 1999). It was that same year, just over one year after this writer’s mother passed away, that residential sabotage led to chronic noise from a neighbor, resulting in months of sleep deprivation. Subsequently, beginning in 2002, moving 4 times was required to get away from what had become a pattern, when the residency could be exploited for chronic noise. The father of this writer passed away in February 2002.
It has been determined that calculation, planning, and affects increased with the passing of this writer’s parents. By that time all of my father’s siblings had passed, about 2005, save for one uncle, who I was kept from communicating with until he past in 2007, the presence of technologies effecting adversely the well-being began to occurred continuously.
Since 2005, episodes of petty to grand theft, and surreptitious drugging, social sabotage, career sabotage, fraud, and a more serious form of residential sabotage, has followed that includes the ability to trespass for vandalism and theft whenever rented space is locked and empty. By 2006 measures had already been taken to seriously isolate this subject, control and use contacts and some who were close. By 2008 directed energy affects to neuromuscular system primarily in feet and legs. Inorganically derived, they represent some of the inflictions mentioned in Carole Smith’s (footnote 12.) article, and The Sonoma University Report (page 38, footnote 10.)
Today, 2010, nearly 5 years from the point in time that saw numbers of people, even long known friends, be increasingly directed in association, existence is grim. There is clear evidence that goals seek to cause eventual impoverishment, theft of much, if not all person possessions, while daily stress induced by average to criminal citizens (stalking; harassment), deceptions that lead to cruel or malicious acts, or felony victimization.
Overall the there are attempts to induce violence or extreme reactions. Total control of this writer’s life, by way of using others as proxies (some family members), it is a monumental violation the likes of found in Stalinist Russia or Nazi Germany. The continued use of this technology on this writer, and perhaps other subjects, is an extreme variant of what victims of voyeurism experience, couple this with manipulation of brain states, perhaps as early as childhood, and the violations are ”unprecedented and extreme”.
Colin A. Ross, MD, states that “Non-lethal weapons is a broad category which includes devices for beaming various kinds of energy at human targets in order to temporarily incapacitate them, or to control or affect their behavior.” He goes on to say that such “research has been conducted at universities in the United States on contract to the CIA, and has overlapped with research on hallucinogens and brain electrode implants.” (Ross, 103: Colin A. Ross: http://www.rossinst.com/cia_doctors.html). The European Parliament report A4-0005/1999 no. 27 page 5 made motion calling for “an international ban” on such technologies that are able to adversely affect humans from a distance: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:C:1999:128:0092:0096:EN:PDF.
Such motions by bodies like the EU Parliament who can afford to study and investigate, go unacknowledged by the US government, one can only guess what the future may hold, though these operations are few, I would argue, they do effect many. For more than 4 years pinpoint surveillance, the use of strangers, businesses and services for intrusive unwanted actions has occurred in all locations over long distances. The crimes have included theft, daily stalking (6.) sexual denigration (7.) and sexual assault (8.). The organizing and directing of groups and individuals, businesses and services, for goals of malice and crime is something that is very unusual, but induces stress, and can result in trauma. Obstruction of justice at all levels, and the use of local law enforcement tells much. There must be some acknowledged awareness, however unspoken, within circles of the United States Government, and one expression of this awareness, manifested itself in 2001, by way of attempts at legislation, following in broader ways what the EU Parliament motioned for in 1999.
In 2001, Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) addressed the use of pscyhotronics, a subcategory to non-lethal weapon systems which are based on neurology, identifying in the bill, HR 2977 Space Preservation Act (5.), the use of space based weapons to effect the mental, physical and economic well being of individuals ( read the bill in full footnote 5). Carole Smith, a psychoanalyst in the UK took professionals in the field of medicine to task regarding the use of such technologies aimed at humans, and identified what has become a standard form of abuse and torture (please read article seach words victims; electric prods: footnote 12.) so evidently growing from what the European Parliament states: ” a variety of _mind control programmes in the past such as MkULTRA and MkDELTA” in the United States. That report goes on to say that such operations are historical fact for they are ”a matter of public record“ (footnote 13. pg. 69. European Parliament 168.394/FinSt. June 2000)
In that report by the European Parliament (PE 168.394/FinSt. June 2000) the authors state ”the greatest concern is with systems which can directly interact with the human nervous system. There are many reports on so called psychotronic weapons …… More recently, authors such as Begich and Roderick have alleged significant breakthroughs in the ability of military high frequency electromagnetic technologies to manipulate human behaviour.” (13. EU Parl. Report STOA: PE 168.394/FinSt. pg. 69) On both sides of the Atlantic, around the same time, between 1999 and 2001, calls though motions calling for a ban, and drafted legislation prohibiting such technologies, and disclosure of the current capabilities, both may highlight what the authors of these motions know. That is a threat from unseen hands, to individuals, governing bodies, and even leaders of sovereign nations, who may be targeted by these technologies without even knowing it.
As for research regarding the CIA and military programs experimenting with these technologies, the fact of history is evident. But today with federal and local law enforcement taking orders from the people using these technologies, or obstructed with ease, this is allowed to happen, and goes beyond human experimentation, and should alert anyone to a political agenda by very seriously dangerous people.
2. EARLY RESEARCH: CIA
As early as 1956, researchers with money from the CIA were experimenting with radio frequency energies, as quoted from CIA/Military papers Colin A. Ross acquired through Freedom of Information Act requests ”certain kinds of radio frequency energy have been found to effect reversible neurological changes in chimpanzees” (Ross, pg. 103). By the 1960s electrodes were being placed unwittingly, into the brains of humans, funded by the CIA (Ross, pgs. 87-101). It was in 1977 that questions during the US Senate Hearing on Human Drug Testing by the CIA that questions were asked concerning experiments with radar frequency and monkeys (Ross, pgs. 102-103). Most all went undetected regarding such experiments that used humans. Freedom of Information Act papers acquired by Dr. Colin A. Ross, MD were used to write his factual and accurate book entitled CIA DOCTORS. http://www.rossinst.com/cia_doctors.html.
In 1980, John B. Alexander, Lieutenant Colonel in the US Military at the time, wrote that:
“Mind altering techniques designed to impact an opponent are well-advanced. The procedures employed include manipulation of human behavior through use of psychological weapons effecting sight, sound, smell, temperature, electromagnetic energy or sensory deprivation. ” (footnote 9. Lt Col John B. Alexander, The New Mental Battlefield, Military Review Vol. LX December 1980, No. 12). This is more than plausable, given the fact that as early as 1956, experiments using radio frequencies beamed at the brians of primates to manipulate nervous systems and brain states, was the precurser to what is recorded from the 1960s, using human subjects. Couple this with biotelepathy from space, and the puzzles fit to explain what has been noted by the report of intrusive energies beamed at people from space.
Dr. Ross Adey’s work for NASA demonstrates the historic fact of the unity of aerospace and bio-neuroscience, on the basis of biotelemetry for the moon mission. This would later lay the foundation, for medicine and the military to exploit these findings. (http://jonkyo.wordpress.com/eastwriting/)
Today one can conclude that there are hidden operations run by, or outsourced through the CIA. They are operations of a psychopathic nature, serving to induce trauma and stress over long periods of time, in order to attempt manipulate the individual, induce violence (Manchurian candidate).3. PUBLIC AWARENESS / LEGISLATION
The affliction from this kind of military and intelligence operations is great. Morton Sklar, former Director of World Organization Against Torture (9.), noticed academics referred to below (10.), and UK practicing psychoanalysis, who is also an advocate for victim’s, Carole Smith (12.), all conclude that these operations are active, and affecting an unknown number of people (11.).
Morton Sklar, in 1998 edited report from World Organization Against Torture to the reality regarding past experiments, and the need to safeguard against future operations using emerging technologies
”Considerable evidence recently has surfaced that the U.S. government, in past years, has conducted a number of what have been classified as “scientific” experiments on human subjects without their knowledge or consent……and to assure that similar forms of abusive experimentation would be prevented in the future, especially in newly emerging areas of technology and weapons development.” -Morton Sklar (9.)
While abuses and human rights violations occurred in the past, DISCLOSURE only surfacing in 1990s. Regarding many of these decades long experimentations, the numbers of victims remains unknown. This disclosure occurred when President Clinton formally came forward to apologize for radiation experiments, among others, that had been ongoing for decades into the 1990s. Minimal amount of reporting on this landmark apology exists, in the mainstream media, but some videos on testimonies and the conclusion from the government can be found on ideologically specific websites. (http://www.puppetgov.com/2010/01/06/mk-ultra-mind-control-clinton-apologyvictim-testimony-and-more/ )
Further addressing directly the use of these techologies, a Sonoma University Report, in 2006 identifies human rights abuses through the use of technologies identified in Dennis Kucinich’s 2001 bill HR 2977.
“This research explores the current capabilities of the US military to use electromagnetic (EMF) devices to harass, intimidate, and kill individuals and the continuing possibilities of violations of human rights by the testing and deployment of these weapons.” -(10. Phillips, Brown, Thornton, Sonoma University Report, US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights, 2006, page 1.)
Carole Smith, being intimate with individuals due to her practice as a Psychoanalyst in the UK, reports some of the gruesome details of what seems to have become a standardized form of this type of human experimentation, highlighting a perverse and horrible covert torture
“Programmes vary, but common forms of reminders are electronic prods and nudges, body noises, twinges and cramps to all parts of the body, increasing heart beats, applying pressures to internal organs – all with a personally codified system of comments on thoughts and events, designed to create stress, panic and desperation.” (Carole Smith 12.)
Military and US Intelligence operations of this kind are run by people who are criminally inclined and perhaps psychopathic. They stem from early experiments and research, as well as operations of the CIA. They today are founded on criminality aided by what the European Parliament has termed [US] Military High Frequency Electromagnetic Technology (13. for quote)
Some reports can be found on the internet concerning this, in particular, Deborah Dupre (11) , but much is a cover for these US military and intelligence crimes. One can be certain that human experimentation is ongoing within the CIA Military funded area of behavioral sciences, mind control, and the use of technologies based on neuroscience and aerospace. There may be more victims other than the subjects who have succumbed to criminal measure, financial ruin, and isolation.
Hidden from public view, such realites as I paint for you here, are happened upon by those who become conscious of being victims and subjects. People from a variety of professions who attempt to address the abuses and torture of fellow humans beings in military and intelligence sponsored experimentation has been presented as fact here. If you know this writer, you know a victim of a very serious and horrendous crime. I have found myself reacquainted with psychology, and have read in a recently purchased book the following, “Some of the psychodynamics of the psychopath brings us closer to his evil, or wish to destroy goodness. Psychopaths are aggressively narcissistic, and this aspect of their character pathology is often behaviorally expressed in their repetitive devaluation of others….in real life”- J. Reid Meloy, The Psychology of Wickedness.
THIS IS FROM A SONOMA UNIVERSITY REPORT, 2006, LINKED ON THIS BLOG (foot 10. below ): In the 1950s and 60s the CIA began work to find means for influencing human cognition, emotion and behavior. Through the use of the psychological understanding of the human being as a social animal and the ability to manipulate a subject’s environment through isolation, drugs and hypnosis, US funded scientists have long searched for better means of controlling human behavior. This research has included the use of wireless directed electromagnetic energy under the heading of “Information Warfare” and “Non Lethal Weapons.” New technological capabilities have been developed in black budget projects over the last few decades— including the ability to influence human emotion, disrupt thought, and present excruciating pain through the manipulation of magnetic fields. The US military and intelligence agencies have at their disposal frightful new weapons, weapons that have likely already been covertly used and/or tested on humans, both here and abroad….(10. Phillips, Thornton, Brown, page 3 US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights).3. FOOTNOTES
- Habermas Postnational Constellation (2001): http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=4203
- Joe Cyr, Space & Electronic Warfare Lexicon (glossary): http://www.sew-lexicon.com/terms.htm; http://www.sew-lexicon.com/faq.htm (Cyr:find NEUROELECTOMAGNETIC DEVICE: http://www.sew-lexicon.com/gloss_n.htm )
- Non-Lethal Weapons / Technologies: A broad category of weapons including systems that use radio frequency, energy based sources, to effect the human organism in particular ways, from a distance, and able to be undetected by the subject or target. Also called information warfare, electromagnetic weapons, psychotronic weapons, they have been researched for years. Based on research combining neuro-physiology and aerospace, the term psychotronic specifically aims at identifying technologies and weapons systems that have been researched for controlling the human mind and manipulating behavior. This term has been used by Democratic Rep. of Ohio Dennis Kucinich in his bill HR 2977 (see footnote 5 below) as well as others, who have sought debate, and to protect and warn the public of the threat these weapons pose. Carole Smith states in here 2003 article “The development over the last decades since the Cold War arms race has included as a major strategic category, psycho-electronic weaponry, the ultimate aim of which is to enter the brain and mind.” (source from earlier blog: http://mentalthreats.wordpress.com/)
- European Union Report (A4-0005/99 14 January 1999) also searchable as A4-0005/1999: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//NONSGML+REPORT+A4-1999-0005+0+DOC+PDF+V0//EN
- Dennis Kucinich The Space Preservation Act, ban on ”weaponizing space”. Dennis Kucinich introduced a bill, HR 2977, to the house, in 2001. It acknowledges the existence of space based weapons that are capable of affecting the mental health of persons on earth. Quotes from the bill include “space based”; “psychotronics”; “Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)” energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations;”. ( HR 2977 Library of Congress: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH: ; Federation of American Scientists: http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html;
- Stalking: “Stalkers use a wide variety of methods to harass their targets. The inventiveness, persistence, and obsessive nature of stalkers is almost unimaginable, until you have experienced being the target. Stalking is a serious, potentially life-threatening crime. Even in its less severe forms, it permanently changes the lives of the people who are victimized by this crime, as well as affecting their friends, families, and co-workers. Law enforcement is only beginning to understand how to deal with this relatively new crime.” ( http://www.aware.org/stalking/stalkgeninfo.shtml)“ “A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either expressed or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. “”( http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/stalking/)
- “denigration: to speak damagingly of; criticize in a derogatory manner; sully; defame: to denigrate someone’s character.” (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/denigrate)
- Sexual Denigration, Harassment and Assault: This has included the following: people unknown but consistent source in places over long distances; sexually implicit stalking and harassment with repeated themes (single source directing all); the use of slander to denigrate and falsely portray (misrepresent) sexual identity (and conduct). This has happened in differing settings and environments; subsequent to slander the directing planned, staged and scripted behaviors (harassment) all done in social, family, public, and institutional settings for more than 4 years. Sexually harassed by males hired to do so. One incident occurred in October of 2009, this was aggressive sexual assault, and an assault of the sexual identity of this blogger.
- “Secret testing of technology and weapons on humans, especially without their fully informed knowledge and consent, should not be permitted, and adequate methods for assuring that such practices not take place should be developed.” Morton Sklar TORTURE IN THE UNITED STATES (1998 report from World Organization Against Torture usa, now called http://humanrightsusa.org/), The Status of Compliance by the U.S. Government with the International Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment(http://academic.udayton.edu/race/06hrights/georegions/northamerica/torture01.htm)
- SONOMA UNIVERSITY REPORT: Though this writer can confirm no other victim of such exercises, confirmation can be found in a Sonoma University report (2006), published and found on the internet. That report’s title is US Electromagnetic Weapons and Huamn Rights (see page 38 and its footnote 138 http://www.projectcensored.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ElectromegnaticWeapons.pdf; ). Also found on Project Censored: http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/us-intelligence-community-human-rights-violations/;
- Deborah Dupre, a journalist active in human rights, who in addition to published works, is a contributing writer for Examiner (http://www.examiner.com). Several articles written for examiner.com by Ms. Dupre relate directly to the topic of the misappropriated access to non-lethal neurologically based technologies (weapons systems) by individuals who are committing grave and gross human rights violations. Deborah Dupre, CIA Blackwater Hit Squads, Violence Against Innocent Individuals: http://www.examiner.com/x-10438-Peace-Studies-Examiner~y2009m8d20-CIA-Blackwater-hit-squads-and-violence-against-selfidentified-targeted-individuals
- Carole Smith, On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in Light of Mind Invasive Technologies: http://www.btinternet.com/~psycho_social/Vol3/JPSS-CS2.html
- European Parliament, That the US has undertaken a variety of _mind control programmes in the past such as MkULTRA and MkDELTA is a matter of public record and those using electromagnetic radiation such as PANDORA have been the focus of researchers in para-politics for many years.355 More recently, authors such as Begich and Roderick have alleged significant breakthroughs in the ability of military high frequency electromagnetic technologies to manipulate human behaviour.356″ (page 69) Appraisal of Technologies for Political Control: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/stoa/publications/studies/19991401a
Shared from Read It Later