She's calling the clones. Take her out ! #illuminati l@AADRR, 2011-01-31 17:28


ALISSA (@AADRR)
2011-01-31 17:28
Shout out to@ElyssaD !!!!

edd, edm

I identified her yesterday. She is calling the  #Monarch sleeper cells and waking them out of their slumber. 

Take her out because she is working with other "captains" to create  chaos and confusion and global disaster. 

They are sending #CIS MKULTRA Monarchs to every corner of the earth because they WANT to confuse the sheeple. 

Because while you guys are busy fighting over food and basic necessities to survive the global elite will make there move  and most  people I know are so damned apathetic and self absorbed that I almost think they don't deserve to know what that point of entry is. 

Haha!  I'm sick of sheeple.  Dumb fucks who still question, challenge or scrutinize every move I make. 

I may not have much now- but I do know that you are going to be in the same, If not worse position soon. At least I know how to survive.   

Comments