Gov Bredesen Denies HCR Responsibility AGAIN!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: phil.bredesen@tn.gov
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:45:07 -0500
Subject: Responding to your message
To: elyssa.durant@gmail.com

July 6, 2010

Dear Elyssa:

Thank you for writing to me about legislation being considered by the
United States Congress, specifically the Violence Against Women Act. I
appreciate hearing from you, and I certainly understand your interest in
this important matter.

Unfortunately, as Governor, I do not have the ability to vote on this
legislation. Your comments would be more effectively addressed to your
elected federal representatives -- one of our two United States
Senators, Lamar Alexander or Bob Corker, or the Member of Congress who
represents you in the United States House of Representatives. I am
confident that they would welcome to opportunity to respond to your
concerns.

I appreciate your willingness to bring this matter to my attention, and
I encourage you to continue to express your views on issues facing our
state and nation. Please feel free to contact me again whenever you
have ideas, suggestions or concerns related to state government.

Warmest regards,

Phil Bredesen

Posted via email from ElyssaD's Posterous

Comments