Text Messaging on Twitter
Setting up your phone allows you to:
Send tweets with text messaging on your phone.
Receive texts for DMs and the tweets from users you want to be notified about.
Clicking the phone icon on a users profile page or your followers page sets Tweet notifications for that user.
Do more than Tweet! Send these commands to Twitter:
- FOLLOW username
- Start following a user
- UNFOLLOW username
- Stop following a user
- Turn all Tweet notifications on or off
- ON/OFF username
- Set Tweet notifications for a user on or off (you'll still be following them even if you set it to off)
- GET username
- Shows you the latest tweet from any user
- RT username
- Retweet a user's latest tweet
- FAV username
- Favorite a user's latest tweet
- D username your-message
- Send a direct message to a user
+1 6154248810 (US)
Let others find me by my phone number
Send Tweets using text messages with this phone. Just send your tweets to 40404.
Twitter does not charge for this service. Standard message and data rates may apply.