Daily dose of TMI: The short version

Already used up the $10.04 balance and the 6 bonus minutes calling
tech support. I am seriously thinking of putting a really humiliating
petiton on facebook to hit "my beautiful mommy" where it hurts~ her
ego!

Ps I hate my life. Let the rapture begin!

On 05/31/2010, Elyssa Durant wrote:
> Twitter password was changed. So I can't get into it on my cell.
>
> On 05/31/2010, Elyssa Durant wrote:
>> Fuck you and your iphone. I just got letter from att they want a $450
>> deposit and apparently I already have an account in Jersey City
>> somewhere.
>>
>> On 05/31/2010, Michael Fegan wrote:
>>> oops, damn iphone! I'll fix it. sorry!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ________________________________
>>> From: Elyssa Durant
>>> To: Mike Fegan
>>> Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 2:36:47 AM
>>> Subject: Fwd: Mike Fegan is now following you on Twitter!
>>>
>>> What the fuck did you do? Did you pull an @amazing_flora ???
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: Twitter
>>>
>>> Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 04:14:52 +0000
>>> Subject: Mike Fegan is now following you on Twitter!
>>> To: elyssa.durant@gmail.com
>>>
>>> Hi, Elyssa Durant (ElyssaD).
>>>
>>> Mike Fegan (Thefeeg) is now following your tweets on Twitter.
>>>
>>> Check out Mike Fegan 's profile here:
>>> http://twitter.com/Thefeeg
>>>
>>> Mike Fegan may not appear in your follower list. Mike Fegan may have
>>> decided to stop following you, or the account may have been suspended
>>> for a Terms of Service violation.
>>>
>>> If you believe Mike Fegan is engaging in abusive behavior on Twitter,
>>> you may report Mike Fegan for spam
>>> (http://twitter.com/user_spam_reports/ElyssaD/confirm/Thefeeg?token=HReR4zwhy3...).
>>> Best,
>>> Twitter
>>>
>>> --
>>> If you'd rather not receive follow notification emails from Twitter,
>>> you can unsubscribe immediately. To resubscribe or change other
>>> Twitter email preferences, visit your account settings to manage email
>>> notices.
>>>
>>> Unsubscribe:
>>> http://twitter.com/account/unsubscribe?utm_content=unsubscribe&code=8WO1KvbHB...
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sent from my mobile device
>>>
>>> Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
>>> Nashville, Tennessee
>>> (615) 424-8810
>>>
>>>
>>> "You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care."
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ______________________________
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Sent from my mobile device
>>
>> Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
>> Nashville, Tennessee
>> (615) 424-8810
>>
>>
>> "You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care."
>>
>>
>>
>> ______________________________
>>
>
> --
> Sent from my mobile device
>
> Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
> Nashville, Tennessee
> (615) 424-8810
>
>
> "You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care."
>
>
>
> ______________________________
>

Posted via email from ElyssaD's Posterous

Comments