Blue October - Hate Me @donnette #batshitcrazymother #MusicMonday #MentalHealthMonday

oh yes... and this is for #batshitcrazymother

"HATE ME FOR ALL THE THINGS I NEVER DID FOR YOU!!!!"

an ounce of peace is all i wantt for you will you never call again and will you never try to reach me it is i that want the space...

hate me toay
hate me tomorrow
hate me so YOU can finally see what's good for YOU

so i'll drive so fucking far away that i never cross your mind, and do whatever it takes in your heart to leave me behind.

and in my sad heart i say bye to you and wave, kicking shadows on the street for every mistake that i have made,

and she whispered, "how can you do this to ME???"

hate ME today
hate me TOMORROW
hate me for all the things I didn't do for YOU!

hate me in ways
ways hard to swallow
hate me so you can finally see what;s good for you!

Posted via web from ElyssaD's Posterous

Comments