Your recent message to US Rep Jim Cooper

"Thank you?"

Do you ever get the feeling you ARE not being heard???

Pfft!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Congressman Jim Cooper
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:17:57 -0400
Subject: RE: Your recent message.
To: elyssa.durant@gmail.com

Thanks for writing to my office to express your views. I'm always
pleased to hear from residents of the 5th District and welcome your
thoughts.

As a member of Congress, knowing what you think helps me to better
represent all my fellow Tennesseans here in Washington. I look
forward to reading your comments and will do my best to respond to you
as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, I hope you will consider signing up for my
eNewsletter so I can send you regular emails to keep you informed of
my work in Congress. If you'd like to sign up, click
http://www.cooper.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=120

If you need additional information or help, please don't hesitate to
call my office, either in Nashville or in Washington. I look forward
to hearing from you again in the future.

Sincerely,


Jim Cooper
Member of Congress

Posted via email from ElyssaD's Posterous

Comments