Kill switch 7:44pm kaPOW!

I wouldn't touch it! I believe it is botnet because all those programs were installed by remote admin. 

"Operation Shady RAT" 

It downloaded 16 GIGS of malware in a 3 week period. The two people who set it up are known within the "intelligence" community and they were involved with the Operation Aurora Stuxnet SCADA and are involved with Headley, Bout and talk about  Nukes Granite Missiles Pakistan and more.

Iranian Hackers within 

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. 

United States of America 

Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone

🔐 wrote:

Hi Liz,

           Just wanted to let you know that I received your computer today.  I haven’t had much time to look at it but an anti-virus program was conducted on the computer, just to make sure there was no viruses. You have a lot of programs on the computer and I would like to know if I can eliminate any of them.  Please let me know.  Thank you.

Have a Great day.


Legal 


Philadelphia, PA 

Comments