Gas Leak

Written on November, 1 2012

I can't believe you mailed me the wrong keys and thought that was a "gift?" 

If you handed me the property deed that may have been a cute joke. 

But you have the gall to make keys to a property where I live and pay rent where I have been "living" in for weeks shows how little you understand about gift giving AND the law. 

Not only did you give me the wrong key, you have the gall to make a copy of my mail key after you failed to forward CRITICAL documents in a reasonable and timely manner. 

I need the MASTER key that opens all of the doors that you need to use to access the pool and the other parts of the building and at every fire exit in case I get locked out (or iin) and to pass from one side of there to another. 

2. I'm still waiting for a contact list of the  quasi-professionals you hired so I know who to call Ma an

On Oct 31, 2012, at 8:38 AM, ElyssaD <powersthatbeat@gmail.com> wrote:

You need to provide me with names and numbers of all the repairman you used so I can check ID and before you send them over. 

It is NOT okay for strange to come into my bedroom at 8:14 with 20 minutes notice. This is IMPACT zone. If you spent $1400 to replace windows and this is the third time they have to come back perhaps you need to call a different contractor. 

Ditto on the AC
Balcony Doors
Storm windows
Gas
Electric
Heating and cooling
Comcast 

CODE AND CONDO BOARD VIOLATIONS! 

" ___ "  is not your friend.

Trick or Tweet

On Oct 29, 2012, at 11:26, Karen Kahn <karenkahn@ymail.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad


Begin forwarded message:


Date: October 29, 2012, 10:20:02 AM EDT
To: karenkahn@ymail.com
Subject: Gas Leak


October 29, 2012

All Residents:

We have a gas leak in the meter outside the building on the north side. The gas company is here fixing the problem, but will have to turn the gas off to our Hot Water tanks only at 11:00 AM. The stoves and cook tops will still be able to operate.

This repair should be complete by 5:00 PM today.

Thank you for your cooperation in this emergency.

Seth Shulman, CAM

Comments