Last request  #CON Crisis D'Jour

Begin forwarded message:

From: ELyssaD™ 
Date: October 1, 2012 10:29:57 AM EDT
To: Karen Kahn <karenkahn@ymail.com>
Cc: ED DURANT
Subject: Re: Last request

I responded at 9:19am to your ONE message sent at 9:14am.

1. The house phone YOU installed without consulting me first.  or 561-Xxx-Xxx

2. That is NOT urgent

3. Air conditioning does NOT work.

4. Blinds MUST be installed. It creates a greenhouse effect and this was discussed PRIOR to me "moving in"

5. It creates a green house effect and is drives the electricity through the roof

6. I was NOT given an opportunity to inspect the property and that is STANDARD procedure.

7. The TV does not work at all. You threw the box out, so that is YOU wasting MY money since I left my TV and furniture in Nashville based upon your REVOCABLE "TRUST"

Don't push me with your crazy bullshit. You signed a legal contract as a Landlord / Owner and you are responsible for making the repairs.

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Tenant


On Oct 1, 2012, at 9:30 AM, Karen Kahn <karenkahn@ymail.com> wrote:

I've sent you two urgent texts regarding having your bedroom window repaired. If I do not hear from you saying that you will allow access by the repairman today, it will not be fixed and you will have to live with the window as it is.

Sent from my iPad

Comments