Remembering a hero: Neil Armstrong || Dedicated to The Unsung Hero

Remembering a hero: Neil Armstrong

by Suzie Austin, examiner.com
August 27th 2012

With the passing of astronaut Neil Armstrong, the world lost a true American hero on Saturday, August 25. He was 82.

Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon during the Apollo 11 moon mission. He was also an aerospace engineer, university professor and Naval aviator. Choosing to live a private life after one of mankind's greatest accomplishments, Armstrong was also a husband, father and grandfather.

Writing an important page in global history, the lunar module “Eagle” landed on the Sea of Tranquility on July 20, 1969. After Armstrong’s first step, and scientific tests with fellow astronaut Buzz Aldrin, the astronauts, including command module pilot Michael Collins, returned to earth just four days later on July 24, 1969.

Armstrong’s family said in a statement Saturday he had died following cardiovascular procedures. They described him as a man who had “served his Nation proudly, as a navy fighter pilot, test pilot, and astronaut. He also found success back home in his native Ohio in business and academia, and became a community leader in Cincinnati. “

And for those who may ask how to honor Neil Armstrong, his family says, “Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty.”

For now, we honor Armstrong and his aeronautic accomplishments through photos.




As if on cue! 

Dedicated to the memory of Marc Parent @mparent77772 may he Rest in Peace, Jerry, Janis, Steve, his son, Eli and little Tanner who are the unsung heroes supporting me without reservation. 

I lend you my voice as you have given me the SPACE and Freedom to speak freely in the language of my choice. 

It fluid, so adjust your antennae or the  the frequency to a tune that suits your mood.

First, 

Dearest @JanisSharp across the pond who is leading the fight against unfair persecution and extradition of her son, Gary #McKinnon who is an ally and inspiration for Justice.  #FreeGary

Despite the bitter court battle over the jurisdiction of a crime committed ten years ago, she stands UNITED with AutismAid Team USA despite her ten year public battle to save her son from the mental torture and abuse as he awaits a decision from the Powers That Beat.

Janis, I too am in The Waiting Place.

It is my hope that perhaps you can guide my mother and inspire her as you have with so many mothers across the world as she struggles to understand the best way to communicate with me in a language we both understand.

 Mama, I'm coming home. 

To my dearest friend and confidant who has supported, guided, and traveled along side of me through this most unexpected journey.  

Some of us know the hardest part wasn't going to the moon, it was bringing the crew home safely! 

For the never ending support and guidance I reserve a place on the mother ship for my co-pilot who shall currently remain nameless. But he is bad ass and knows that Rocket Scientists rock-IT!

To the secret agent man, thank you for preparing me for battle, and forcing me to fly solo when the SHTF!  I've done the impossible, SO happy trails where ever you are. 

Keep Pavlov safe. 

And to all the people who have left their deepest secrets, last words, requests and wishes with me in TRUST to release at the appropriate time... 

That time is coming...  I vow to keep the legacy alive through my own personal hero journey through hell! 

Failure is not an option, and #ONE way or another I will survive this STORM.

You will hear from me next when I reach my destination from a safe place that is waiting for me in an UNDISCLOSED LOCATION!

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

The dark before the dawn, I must keep the legacy alive!

Houston, we've had a problem, but this is Ground Control to Major Tom!

Come in Houston, the Eagle has landed.

Good morning friends,

Buckle your seat belts, we're in for some rough flight conditions ahead. Be prepared for some turbulence, and never take the third light. 

Reversing gods... Fravia+ +ORC 

Now, paint it black! Then fade to black!

Go Team Go!

#AutismAid Team USA 

This is the DailyDDoSe™ © 2012

August 28, 2012 

7:44

Just me, 

e

@ELyssaD™

אל

Comments