I'm an extremist! Just ask my mom!

July 1, 2012

My mother is concerned I'm becoming a Republican! Mom: "I love Obama! For a Black man to be elected president, it's the American dream.

I do the minimal amount that is required of me. I don't care about the issues, so I don't read anything political. I vote in federal and local elections and that's it.

The fact that  looks down on me because I'm a Democrat, and her husband is a horrible person by the way... I've lost interest in being her friend because she's in the Teaparty. If you're putting out "Whistleblower" you're waving a red flag in front of a bull. It seems like you're putting yourself in the 'crosshairs.' [interesting choice of words]

I don't mean to disrespect what you do, but I don't understand it. It is too complicated. It confounds me. I don't question anything. I think you could be an expert in something less controversial." Me: "don't you understand my degree is IN "politics?" Mom: "Well, I have to go."

And she thinks I'm an extremist?

Gotta love it! That's the DailyDDoSe™ July 2, 2012

Just me,

e
@ELyssaD™
Department of Politics and Sociology
Policy Development and Evaluation

"Expert" Policy Analyst Society of Professional Journalists, APA, ABA ASA
Master of Shit
Piled Higher and Deeper!

Photo

אל

Comments