The Other Side of Deception +Fravia

 אל


Begin forwarded message:

From: Ms E
Date: October 10, 2011 3:36:44 PM CDT

MONKEYS OF EDEN - The telepathic Overlords and the Slaves of Earth http://www.whale.to/b/monkeys.html   

I'm going to read this again ~ see if I can get a telepathic message to you. You said on the 24th that you weren't feeling 100% and now there has been no sign of Rahamiim for several weeks.

I'm sure glad we made up after our little scuffle because I would have hated for my last words to you to be words of anger.

You taught me SO much in such a short time~ and thanks to you I know where to go for information to arm myself for this war that most people are oblivious to.

I don't know if something happened to your physical body, but I send this particular link hoping that it can transcend time and space and my grieving (yet hopeful emotions) can be trance-ported into a format you can receive wherever you are.

It is important to me that you know how much I learned from you.

Brutal truths were revealed to me through our work together.  I will continue to hope for your return until I hear otherwise.

When Marc (Parent) left, I knew he wouldn't be coming back. Fravia+ wrote one of the most beautiful Swan songs I was ever privy to read.

In keeping with both of their philosophies, I will continue seeking and I will add your website to the list of those that must be preserved for the greater good.

The 90/10 rule of open source intelligence to honor all the information you graciously shared since we first became acquainted.

The 10% will remain protected. It is not my place to share your secrets.


אל

אל

Comments