DailyDDoSe™ September 11, 2011 in NC

You had some great fuckin tweets last few days. Shit went down when I went to see my "friend" It was so bizarre. His sister came over at 1:30 am. I quickly realized that something was way off. She is perfect age and location for project Montauk and works in a youth facility like "Phoenix" Next thing I know, She decided that she didn't want me hanging out with her brother (possibly because in typical aspie fashion I was telling him all about mind control trauma based programming that occurs in facilities much like the adolescent rehab that she works at. To make matters worse, when I went to see my mother I suggested she read about project monarch because she clearly demonstrates the "symptoms?" of MPD and used to tell me stories about how she was sexually abused as a kid and how her dad made her go to catholic school which was "terribly traumatic because she was Jewish."

She now denies making any such claims and then had a total meltdown typical of the extreme outbursts she used to have when I was a teenager or the few times I visited her since she kicked me out when I was 15. (she still claims I ran away even though she changed the locks one day, rearranged my bedroom furniture and threw all my belonging into boxes and mailed them to my dad in Bucks County even though I hadn't seen or spoken to him since the time she "kidnapped" me just a few weeks before my bat mitzvah date when I was thirteen. I remember she had me put my belongings in a duffle bag on the side of his house and picked me up at night with one of her ex husbands and drove me to Vermont. When we got to Vermont, she had me call my dad to tell him I wasn't coming back. My bat mitzvah invitations had already been mailed, but my father decided to cancel my bat mitzvah as a punishment when I got caught having a friend over after school in HIS house which was against the rules. It was the beginning of the 8th grade (my birthday is in November) and I was very "popular" in school so I was completely humiliated by the event (or lack there of)

I was so embarrassed by having to call all my friends and tell them my bat mitzvah was cancelled that I didn't mind just switching schools because at least that would be a "reasonable" excuse for canceling my bat mitzvah which I spent months preparing for. My dad was that kind of a man. He would rather lose the money (everything was already paid for) than allow me to get away with disrespecting "him" by having a friend over which was against the house rules. I moved in with my mom into an apartment in Great Neck, New York and quickly fell into the popular crowd and was placed in all double honors classes at Great Neck South High School (the same High School my dad went too) and just happened to find my report cards this morning in a box I picked up from my mom's $850,000 2 bedroom condo in before she went ballistic and threw all my shit in the driveway last night. (she does that every time I visit her which is why I didn't want to see her in the first place)

The cab back to Todd's cost $91 dollars and then his sister told me I couldn't stay there despite having made plans with him weeks earlier. Todd has been paranoid since his girlfriend died of mysterious circumstances on December 30, 2010 and her family changed the locks on the doors to the apartment they shared within days of her death. He claims that I was making him feel paranoid when I went outside to use my iPhone because I couldn't get a signal to return an email regarding my plans for the week. SO in short he was too much of a pussy to tell me himself that he changed his mind about having me visit so his sister showed up at 1:30am to tell me that I had to leave by 7am the next morning. It got worse from there and I am lucky enough to have a good friend in the city who didn't mind me coming to crash on the couch but the cab cost $116.50. And he refused to allow me to pack my own shit so I was stranded for 12 hours waiting for him to find my sneakers while I was stuck with no place to go to charge my phone or even a sweater since it was chilly at the beach. Eyelids closing, so I need some rest now, but just another day in paradise. September 11, 2011

To be continued... Maybe. Just me

@ElyssaD™

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. United States of America Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone

On Sep 11, 2011, at 12:37

> Dear Elyssa,
> > I miss you too & hope that your remebrances of this day aren't
> weighing too heavy on you. Full moon last night saw me &  my
> Border Collie, running out on the mmors. I'm still dealing with my own
> 9/11 which came on 09/06/11 at 9:30AM.
> > I know the memories will eventually cease & the horror of it all
> subside to something more than just a dull ache ... oblivion.
> > In the meanwhile we shall await your return & send happy thoughts
> that, perhaps, will bouy you up a little whilst you enjoy your time
> away from Gnash-ville.
> > All the best...
> >  & Krewe
> > ♥♥♥
> > On 9/11/11, ED >> >> >> > > >

Comments